Family disputes that call for legal action are always stressful. You may be grappling with decisions that are overwhelmingly complex — legally, emotionally and financially. Many people we represent have lived in abusive, oppressive homes for years before deciding divorce is the only way out. Others are coping with sudden actions by their spouses that they never anticipated.
At Carla Hartley Law, we take the time to understand each client's unique concerns and goals. This enables Ms. Hartley to present viable options and project potential outcomes with confidence. We work extremely hard to win favorable results and also to minimize the personal burdens on the children and families whose interests we aggressively protect.
Skilled, Hard-Driving Representation In Divorce And Other Critical Family Matters
Attorney Carla Hartley has built a reputation for results-focused representation with integrity among past clients, peer attorneys and court officials throughout Ventura and Santa Barbara County. Guided by strong Christian principles, we offer counsel and difference-making advocacy across the full spectrum of California family law matters. These include:
- Divorce — from marital dissolution cases that can be fairly resolved through efficient negotiation to intensely disputed cases that may go all the way through trial
- Child custody and visitation
- Child support and spousal support
- Property division, including cases involving hidden assets or other marital fraud
- Paternity and fathers' rights
- Domestic abuse and restraining orders
- Elder abuse, which often calls for establishment of a guardianship and conservatorship
- Post-judgment actions and modifications
- Prenuptial agreements and other premarital considerations
- Issues associated with dissolution of a domestic partnership
Request A Free Consultation With A Dedicated Family Lawyer: 805-232-5808
No matter is too complex or contentious for attorney Carla Hartley and our responsive, knowledgeable legal team. As a decorated Marine Corps veteran, Ms. Hartley's core values include absolute loyalty to her clients and a relentless drive to obtain and enforce justice.
To learn more about our approach to a range of family law issues, you may choose to further explore this website or consider the many testimonials for Ms. Harley and our firm on avvo.com. To meet as soon as possible with a passionate, relentless Ventura family law attorney who will treat you with respect and prioritize your case, call or email us now.